10 Of Our Favorite Rihanna Moments In Honor Of Her 30th Birthday
By: Kayla Pasacreta
Today, February 20th, marks the beginning of Pisces season and the birthday of the Queen of Slay, Bad Gal Riri.
To commemorate the talented songstress-turned humanitarian's 30th birthday, here are some of our favorite Riri moments (in no particular order)!
1. Launching Fenty Beauty, one of the most inclusive makeup brands to date!
2. When she served as an humanitarian bae in Senegal, to help raise millions for helping kids in third-world countries have access to education.
3. That time she had the littest birthday cake ever.
4. Being a total baddie in the video for "Work", with Drake.
5. She serves looks 24/7, hunny. We couldn't choose just one, so enjoy the slideshow!
6. That time she was a real life posterboard for "Diamonds Dancing", and twerked in her Met Gala Swarovski dress.
7. Ok, we couldn't forget that hilarious Twitter beef she had with Ciara.
8. Again proving herself as humanitarian bae, she founded the Clara Lionel Foundation, named in memory of her grandparents, in 2012. The foundation focuses on providing healthcare and education to children in third-world countries.
9. The time she rocked a wine glass and pajamas like no one else can.
10. Her annual Carnival slayage.
What is your favorite Rihanna moment?